The perfect opportunity for a junior or intermediate legal secretary looking for career progression; this role has the right balance of autonomy and support from senior practice management.
Our client is a leading international firm with modern offices in the heart of the CBD. This opportunity sits within the firm's Dispute's department and supports a Partner and small senior team specialising in multi-jurisdictional litigation and arbitration. Daily responsibilities include
- Diary, travel and meeting management;
- Opening and maintaining files, drafting engagement letters, running conflicts searches, filing, and closing matters;
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documents;
- Collating timesheets, cost coding, drafting pre and final bills, maintaining WIP reports and general legal financial practices;
- Carrying out department projects such as assisting with presentations, social events and liaising with finance, BD and management departments;
- General administration.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. This firm is a leader in training, career and personal development opportunities, wellness initiatives. Benefits include flexible working policies and home office allowance, fitness passports, health programmes to name a few.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Proficiency on MS Office Suite, client and billing management systems;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly organised, collaborative with the ability to both take direction and work autonomously.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.