Our client is an award-winning full service Commercial law firm based in Sydney CBD.
The opportunity is ideally suited to a highly motivated and enthusiastic, experienced Legal Secretary to join a collaborative and passionate team, supporting a Partner and two senior solicitors in the Building and Construction practice group.
The successful applicant will be working across a variety of front and back-end matters with your primary responsibilities consisting of document management, diary management, opening and closing files, and preparing monthly bills.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include.
- Legal document typing and preparation, including correspondence and briefs to Counsel.
- Matter management and client liaison.
- Diary and calendar management, including travel coordination, conferences and seminar arrangements.
- Running the monthly billing process.
- Dictaphone typing
- Assist in marketing activities, such as preparation and typing of documents, presentations, etc.
- General administration and project support.
Culture & Benefits:
Members of this firm have access to high-quality and meaningful work that impacts the lives of individuals and small business owners up to corporate and government clients.
Along with competitive remuneration, a variety of benefits are available to staff including health and wellness programmes, work-from-home flexibility, sports and corporate memberships, modern and well-stocked offices, regular social events, career and personal development support, and a down-to-earth environment.
To be suitable for the role, you must be a strong administrator with a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience as a Legal Secretary ideally in a litigation practice. The following describes your strengths and attributes:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role with litigation experience.
- Extremely high attention to detail, strong time management skills, and demonstrated initiative.
- Professional, confidential, and committed.
- A motivated team player able to adapt to shifting and conflicting priorities.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment.
- MS office suite experience at an intermediate level
If you feel that you meet the requirements, we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian-based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years of experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not-for-profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.