We are pleased to be representing a leading international firm as they search for a Legal Executive Assistant to support a litigation practice Managing Partner and team of two in Sydney.
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract, based in the CBD offices nestled at the heart of the city near Town Hall.
Ideal for an experienced legal EA or for a high performing legal administrator looking for a step up, this position involves the following day-to-day responsibilities;
- High level diary and meeting coordination with internal contacts and clients based across Australia, Asia and the UK;
- Inbox management, fielding and prioritising enquiries;
- Opening and closing matters, providing litigation document support;
- Travel coordination and pack preparation;
- Monthly legal billing and reporting;
- Research, organise and book events;
- Ad hoc department project and administration management.
Culture & Benefits:
This successful applicant will be privy to many of the benefits available to permanent staff, including: a thorough orientation and training induction, access to the subsidised on-site café, wellness and health initiatives, ongoing professional and personal growth seminars, in-house social and sport events, and a competitive salary.
You will report to a Practice Manager who has a history of investing in team members' development, and if desired, your continued growth within the business if and when relevant internal positions arise.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Strong typing and PC literacy, exposure to legal matter and finance software and strong Microsoft Office Suite skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Strong communication skills with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.