Step into a team that understands that you work to live (not live to work!) and provides you career growth, balance, and benefits.
This role sits within the Corporate department in the Sydney office of a leading international firm. Supporting two successful Partners and their team, you'll find variety in the work and personalities that you interact with every day.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Matter management including conducting client searches, preparing letters of engagement, opening and closing files;
- Timesheet coding, recording, preparation, and finalising end of month invoices;
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders for meeting preparation and general enquiries;
- Travel and diary management;
- Ad hoc administration and project management.
This is a full time role offering remote working flexibility of up to two days per week. It is ideal for a career assistant, but first or second-year law students will also be considered.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will join a leading firm that help you to grow both personally and professionally. Along with an array of benefits, will be exposed to interesting work, a vibrant culture, and competitive remuneration.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Strong knowledge of legal invoicing with competency preparing complex bills;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Highly organised and PC proficient;
- Polished, friendly and reliable.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.