We're looking for experienced Legal Secretaries for three temporary assignments within highly regarded international law firms based in Sydney's CBD.
These roles all sit within Corporate departments in Corporate, Competition, and Tax and range in length from 5 weeks to 6 months, respectively. Daily tasks will include high levels of diary management, email and file management, preparing timesheets and bills, reporting, and administrative assistance to business development ventures.
Each opportunity offers an excellent culture, state of the art facilities, and top-market hourly pay with a house-hold name in law.
Working schedules are full-time, Monday to Friday, with hours ranging from 9am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm, with any overtime paid.
All opportunities are available immediately! Legal Secretaries in Sydney on a Working Holiday Visa are encouraged to apply.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a legal services organisation, ideally in mid or top-tier private practice;
- Demonstrated experience supporting a busy practice at Partner level;
- Pro-active, can-do attitude with the ability to learn on the go and build rapport;
- Excellent technical skills with proficiency on Microsoft Office Suite and legal client and account management systems such as Aderant, FileSite, and Affinity;
- Loyal, committed, and trustworthy;
- Available immediately.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.