We're looking for a switched-on intermediate or senior Legal Secretary to work within the Leveraged Finance team of this world-class law firm.
This opportunity is a temporary vacancy with an immediate start, and would be best suited to a confident PA who has worked in high pressure Partner support roles.
You, the successful applicant, will be responsible for supporting a Partner and her team of 5 fee earners ranging from Graduate to Senior Associate.
Your day to day tasks will vary but include:
- Document and file management;
- Telephone and email management;
- Client liaison;
- Diary and meeting management;
- Filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration tasks;
- Front of house management;
- Maintaining records and client databases and opening new client files;
- Assisting with monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- Coordinating travel requirements and preparing client documents and travel packs;
- Assisting with Business Development administration.
- General administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Minimum typing speed 65 wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A polished, friendly presentation.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you.
Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.