Enjoy signing in to work every day in this international law firm offering a fantastic team culture!
Our client's Sydney office has an opening for an experienced Legal Secretary to support the Managing Partner and team in the Insolvency & Restructuring practice.
Position responsibilities include;
- Document and file management;
- Telephone and email management;
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and face to face;
- Diary, meeting and travel management;
- Completing monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- Assisting with Business Development tasks such as arranging meetings and events, conducting research on prospective clients and practice areas;
- Providing assistance with firm events including seminars and other education sessions, presentations, partner meetings, and social meetings;
- General administration and project management as needed.
The firm offer top-tier salary and benefits whilst maintaining a relaxed vibe and close-knit team structure.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Intermediate to senior experience of working as a legal secretary/PA within a insolvency and/or litigation practice;
- A sound understanding of firm processes with the ability to support a senior Partner level, offering support in legal and leadership capacities;
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal file management and billing systems;
- Highly professional and maintaining confidentiality;
- A polished and friendly team-player.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.