This role provides the successful applicant with the best of both worlds: the infrastructure and quality work of an international law firm as well as the relaxed culture and accessible vibe of a boutique practice.
Within the Corporate practice, this role supports two partners and up to three other fee earners. Day to day tasks will include:
- Document and file management;
- Telephone, diary and email management;
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and face to face;
- Filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration tasks;
- Maintaining records and client databases and opening new client files;
- Assisting with monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- Providing assistance with firm events including seminars and other education sessions, presentations, partner meetings, and social meetings;
- General administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
Employees of this firm describe the culture as a step above the rest in the legal industry. The lovely and relaxed team operate on a flat structure and enjoy a good laugh.
The salary for this role is competitive, ideal for an intermediate to senior PA who is looking for a role with stability and growth.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A polished, friendly presentation.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.