Our client is a world class law firm that prides itself on the unique, diverse, and client-focused approach of it's professionals.
Due to growth, the firm is currently hiring for a Senior Associate to join the Engineering & Construction team, a broad practice covering building, engineering, utilities, transportation, infrastructure and real estate development projects.
The department provides front and back-end service acting for developers, government, contractors, and oil & gas conglomerates with a presence in the Middle East in the following areas:
- Construction contractors' claims;
- ADR, including DABs, expert determinations, mediations, etc.;
- Construction arbitration;
- Construction litigation;
- General project advisory work;
- Building and civil engineering contracts;
- M&E and plant contracts;
- Project development agreements;
- EPC, O&M, FM, and PPP contracts
- Construction consultancy contracts
- Tender and procurement processes for all the above.
Desired experience and background are as follows:
- At least 5 years PQE
- strong academic qualifications
- qualification as solicitor or barrister in the UK or other common law jurisdiction
- career to date focussed on construction (mainly contentious);
- background in either a large international or national firm, or a smaller specialist construction firm
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.