We're representing a market-leading brand specialising in consultant management. The growing business is currently seeking a Business Manager within the Dubai office.
This is a dynamic role tasked with developing business strategies that lend toward sustainable growth and development of consultant networks in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the wider region.
An overview of responsibilities:
- Developing business plans, initiatives, targets and budgets;
- Identify and build strategic partnerships;
- Educating market partners about the business's offering;
- Sourcing and building the legal consultant network;
- Collaborating with the wider global business to execute recruitment campaigns;
- Evaluate and link talent to pipeline opportunities;
- Facilitate onboarding, induction and offboarding of consultant network;
- Maintain sound understanding of legal and regulatory requirements impacting the business network.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- A sound understanding of the legal consulting market with a background in recruitment, talent management, and business development;
- Able to demonstrate the ability to foster strong professional relationships with networks and senior stakeholders;
- Commercial acumen and exceptional organisational and communication skills;
- Experience working with a diverse network across varying cultures and regions;
- A resilient self-starter who is able to adapt and deliver on multiple projects.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.