Our client is one of the world's best known law firms, with offices in the heart of Sydney CBD. The firm has a vacancy within the Corporate team for a Practice Management Assistant.
The role would suit someone who is looking for a 4 or 5 day week with the possibility of reduced hours across those days.
This is a highly regarded team with an excellent team culture and rapport.
Culture & Benefits:
This firm has a stand-out reputation in the global and local market and offers top-tier work, facilities, training & development, and diversity & inclusion initiatives. Benefits for this role include a top market salary, a cohesive and collegiate team, and regular social gatherings.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Experience in a similar role within a law firm;
- A proactive work approach, excellent use of initiative;
- Experience using Aderant Expert (or similar) and excellent knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience with Interaction and iManage advantageous;
- Good understanding of the billing process and demonstrated experience working with a complex bill structure;
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you.
Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.