Our client is Australia's first nationally available telemedicine service exclusively staffed by emergency physicians. The service work with Australian ambulance services, hospitals, Primary Health Networks, urgent care centres, and the general public to provide access to specialist medical advice via video or telephone consultation.
We're pleased to be assisting the organisation with their search for an experienced Medical Secretary to provide support to two Medical Directors based in Sydney.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Management of Director and team inboxes and diaries;
- Coordinate task lists to ensure Directors and wider team are meeting deadlines;
- Organise and facilitate meetings including note taking and setting agendas;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to drive administrative projects;
- Provide communications to board and shareholders;
- File and document management using browser-based software;
- Personal assistance and general ad hoc administration.
This is a temporary contract position for a duration of three months with a desired immediate start. This role will be undertaken remotely during lockdown restrictions and afterward is based in CBD offices near to Wynyard station. The working schedule is Monday to Friday from 8:30am - 5pm.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience working within a Medical support role with demonstrated clinical administration skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, particularly Teams, Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Previous experience utilising Sharepoint and cloud-based software;
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise multiple conflicting priorities;
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.