This role represents the opportunity to work in a highly regarded international law firm with a strong local history and excellent employee retention.
This is a non-legal position, supporting the firm's management team comprising of 4 department heads.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative assistance to ensure the smooth running of each team;
- Coordinating team internal and external diary appointments and assisting with meeting preparation;
- Acting as the initial point of contact for telephone and email enquiries;
- Engage with the management team to improve upon processes, implement changes, and encourage collaboration between departments;
- Managing new employee intake, visitor coordination, leave form and expense coding processing, compliance and financial reporting;
- Coordinating travel;
- Providing assistance with firm projects such as the work experience program;
- General administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Minimum typing speed 65 wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting in a team setting;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A polished, friendly presentation.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.