A leading international law firm in Dubai is seeking a Team Assistant to join their successful and growing office. This multi-faceted role collaborates with the administration team, legal professionals, and marketing team to provide an excellent client experience from start to finish.
This is a stand-out opportunity for a junior professional to develop your career in legal support, shared services, and marketing within a highly regarded brand.
This diverse position includes the following tasks:
- Front of house management;
- Attending to couriers and mail;
- Shared services management including printing, filing, photocopying, binding and scanning;
- Maintaining records and client databases and opening new client files;
- Assisting with monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- Preparing client documents and travel packs;
- Carrying out department projects;
- Assisting with business development tasks such as conducting research on prospective clients and practice areas;
- Assisting with the coordination of client events and pitches;
- Coordinating travel requirements.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- A polished professional with a background in corporate services administration;
- An approachable, proactive working style, happy to take on new tasks even if they are outside of daily scope of duties;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to forward-plan and work methodically to meet deadlines;
- Personable, with a strong client focus and excellent rapport with colleagues;
- Strong communication skills, a team player;
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.