Our client, a highly regarded global firm with an long-established presence in the Middle East, is looking for a Litigation PA to join the Dubai team.
This opportunity will suit a Legal Secretary who enjoys a fast-paced role, a team player who has a quick and efficient working style and who does not shy away from general administration tasks that range from legal, finance, Business Development, and more.
This is a six-month fixed term contract.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Preparation of legal documents including Court bundles and briefs;
- Typing and amending documents and correspondence;
- Email/Inbox management;
- Processing expense claims;
- Archiving and indexing files;
- Maintaining internal client database;
- Assisting with diary and travel organisation;
- Preparation of pitches and track submission dates;
- Organise and coordinate events and client meetings;
- Attend to monthly billing.
The successful applicant will join a collegiate team situated in modern, DIFC based offices.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a legal services organisation;
- Currently residing in Dubai with experience at a US or International Law Firm;
- A good level of understanding of the litigation process, in order to anticipate the needs of the team;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills;
- Previous exposure to BD support and building client relationships;
- A confident and positive attitude.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.