This is an excellent role for an insurance or superannuation client services professional to move into the legal industry!
We're excited to be representing this firm in their search for a Legal Secretary for their Insurance & Superannuation team in Sydney's CBD.
Supporting a busy legal team, your day to day tasks will include:
- Liaising with clients on matter updates and ensuring they understand the claims process;
- Maintaining the matter management system; opening, updating, and closing files;
- Drafting and editing legal documents including Court documents;
- Telephone and diary management;
- Producing cost estimates, time recording, and monthly bills;
- Ad hoc administration.
This is your chance to join a highly regarded national firm with amazing benefits packages and employee retention. Don't miss out on this career changing role!
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a legal services, superannuation, or insurance organisation;
- A familiarity with the claims processes;
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on client relationships;
- Proficiency using office PC systems including Microsoft Office Suite and a client management system;
- Excellent organisation skills with a drive to develop your skill set.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.