We are sourcing an experienced Legal Secretary on behalf of our client, a leading Australian and Global law firm. This is a 6 month fixed-term contract with the potential to extend.
Supporting two Partners and team of 4 within Finance, you will provide support in the areas of word processing, client liaison, travel and diary management, monthly billing preparation, and matter management and coordination.
This firm is a true heavyweight in the legal industry and the benefits of joining such a firm are long-lasting. In addition, you will be situated in one of the most dynamic offices in the city and enjoy staff incentives such as social events, corporate memberships, and a competitive salary.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a legal services organisation;
- Previous or current experience on Aderant system;
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge, particularly on Word, and a quick and accurate typing speed;
- Excellent attention to detail, good problem solving skills, and sound judgement;
- Able to anticipate the needs of the team and engage in ways to improve work processes;
- A high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.