We're thrilled to be representing a law firm that really values it's employees, with initiatives such as complimentary gym memberships and additional health & wellness annual leave.
Supporting three Lawyers, an Executive Legal Assistant, and a Paralegal, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and editing Court documents;
- Liaising with clients and third parties for matter management;
- Coordinating appointments and interviews;
- Maintaining the client management system;
- Utilising diary management skills to prioritise tasks effectively and ensure team deadlines are met;
- Monthly billing and reporting;
- General administration tasks including typing from dictation.
This is a full-time role, with a schedule of 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience working in Dust Diseases, Medical Negligence, or Injury Claims within a legal services organisation;
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with clients with professional empathy;
- Strong organisation and office administration skills including intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and legal client management systems;
- A quick an efficient working style with a can-do attitude!
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.