A lovely Partner, trust and support for development, elite global firm, and excellent salary; does it get any better?
We don't think so!
This role presents the opportunity to support the Senior Deputy Partner of a global law firm with, arguably, the most impressive premises in Sydney's CBD. Within the Corporate M&A team, you will be tasked with supporting this Partner and 5 solicitors within her team.
Much of your time will be dedicated to Partner support as the solicitors of the team are quite self-sufficient. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- High level diary management;
- Providing support to the Partner in her capacity as a member of various industry committees, including producing supporting documentations and presentations and liaising with relevant stakeholders;
- Maintaining a fast-paced practice, utilising weekly team meetings to keep yourself and the team in adherence of tight deadlines;
- Legal support such as maintaining the CMS, opening and closing files, producing weekly billing, file and document management;
- PA support as required.
The successful applicant will join a colleague, world-wide community of legal professionals who work on interesting, news-worthy matters. This long-standing brand has a history of excellent employee retention and is a leader in diversity.
Additionally, you will assist a Partner that sees you as an integral team member and who will engage with you to develop your skills, career, and role.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- An intermediate or senior Legal Secretary with previous experience of working in a Corporate support role within a legal services organisation;
- Excellent organisational skills with the capacity to rise to a very fast-paced practice and implement workflow procedures to ensure team efficiency;
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working at an intermediate to senior level with Microsoft Office, legal CMS and billing systems, firm style guidelines and precedents;
- Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.