Our client is an international law firm with a strong presence in the Middle East.
There is now a vacancy within the Construction team for an experienced Legal Secretary to fulfil a 12 month fixed term contract.
Supporting three leading litigation lawyers, this role offers variety, autonomy and collaboration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files and document management;
- Complex diary and inbox management;
- Attending to time recording, billing, reporting and client follow up;
- Some paralegal tasks such as proof reading documents, attending client meetings to take notes, preparation of bundles, and tracking court/matter deadlines;
- Facilitating Board meetings, preparation of relevant documents, correspondence, and information retention;
- Monitoring a team inbox for general internal enquiries.
This is a great opportunity for a Secretary who is looking for career and salary growth in a highly sought after firm.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a global or US law firm;
- Excellent organisation skills with the confidence to oversee multiple busy practices;
- High level of confidentiality and experience working across international time zones;
- A polished an d professional presentation.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.