Are you ready for your next adventure? Our client is a truly innovative firm, fostering a diverse and agile culture and a brand recognised for its excellence across the globe.
The team in Sydney is searching for an experienced Secretary to support the Corporate team which includes a Partner, Senior Associate, and two Associates.
This PA role will suit someone who has a structured and organised working approach, and who enjoys taking on new challenges to make a role their own. The department has been described as sociable and collaborative.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Extensive document edits, preparation, printing, filing, and management;
- Travel and diary management;
- Assistant with paralegaling tasks such as conducting research and Company Searches;
- Client liaison via correspondence and telephone;
- Reporting, expense management, and billing.
The firm's offices are located near to St James station with excellent views of the city. Employees enjoy flexibility in their working schedule, depending upon their and the team's needs and the culture at large is one of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. This role offers a top-market salary commensurate to experience.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a legal, banking or similar professional services organisation;
- Excellent organisational skills and high level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, Track Changes and Compare, and client and billing management systems;
- An adaptable working style, willing to implement new ideas and take on new tasks;
- Friendly, professional, and highly confidential.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.