A Senior Legal PA position has become available within the Capital Markets practice at a prestigious international law firm in Sydney.
Supporting two Partners, this role is best suited to an experienced legal secretary who is able to confidently and autonomously run the administration function of a busy practice.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary and inbox management;
- Completing complex monthly billing;
- Document management and reporting;
- Assisting with client events;
- Liaising with the Business Development team and contributing to relevant projects;
- Providing administrative support to the Pro Bono practice and initiatives;
- Ad hoc admin and PA tasks.
Culture & Benefits:
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and genuine ownership over your role, Employees have access to community outreach initiatives, sporting teams, a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Senior experience working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Extensive legal billing experience with the ability to process complex and highly detailed billings;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a busy practice confidently while working to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A polished, friendly presentation.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.