We are representing a prestigious international law firm, headquartered in the UK, with a strong history in the Middle East.
There is currently an opportunity within the firm's Dubai office for an experienced Legal PA within the Banking & Finance team.
As a Legal PA, you will collaborate and support leading professionals with every aspect of their practice including:
- A high level of diary, meeting, and travel management including reparation of documents, programmes, authorisation forms, and packs for meetings and travel;
- Telephone, email, and post correspondence;
- Assisting with complex presentations;
- Attending to matter administration from the open to close of file;
- Track matter deadlines and provide reminders to the team to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Manage the end to end timesheet and billing process on a monthly basis;
- Assist with business development function including preparation of pitches, research, database upkeep, reports, and events.
Culture & Benefits:
If you are looking to expand your skills in a diverse and friendly team, then this brand and office will give you the very best experience and support you can get in the Middle East legal sphere.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience providing high level support in a legal or professional services environment;
- Demonstrated advanced administration and organisation skills;
- Clear and professional oral and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to thrive under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- A flexible, calm, and confidential approach with the ability use initiative.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you.
Apply via the link below.
NOTE: Applications with Video Cover Letters will be considered in priority.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.