Our client, a state organisation in the heart of Doha, is seeking an experienced legal support professional to join their team as EA to the Head of Legal.
This is a highly desirable 1:1 role supporting a well respected industry leader in a 3-year fixed term contract.
The successful applicant will have a background in legal services, ideally an international private practice firm. We are interested in hearing from professionals based in Doha, or from UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand-based applicants looking to relocate to Doha in the near future.
Daily responsibilities will include
- Extensive diary, meeting, and travel management;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to prepare and facilitate Board matters and meetings;
- Building and developing client relationships;
- Preparing, editing, and filing correspondence, documents and presentations;
- Maintaining records and relevant databases;
- Utilising in-house and client software programs;
- Carrying out department projects;
- General administration and project management as needed.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- A background in legal services, ideally an international private practice firm supporting at Partner and/or C-Suite level;
- Based in Qatar, or in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand and looking to relocate imminently;
- Excellent organisation skills, computer proficiency, and a polished presentation;
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.