This unique role represents a career step towards a specialised profession within the legal arena. Within one of the world's most prestigious law firms, the successful applicant will have ownership of the legal billing process for the Litigation practice.
If you are an intermediate legal secretary with a flair for billing, or a legal finance administrator who would like to crossover to working within a practice group, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Streamlining and overseeing the client billing processes for the wider Litigation group;
- Undertaking the complex aspects of the billing process including monthly consolidation, preparation of WIP reports, and liaison with the debt recovery team;
- Being the 'go-to' contact for lawyers and legal secretaries for client cost reporting information and all things billing.
Culture & Benefits:
Members of this firm enjoy a fantastic infrastructure built to support success in training, career growth, and collaborative culture. Offering in-house training, state of the art IT and facilities, and ongoing challenges, this is the firm to join if you want to become an expert in a collegiate environment.
Benefits include a competitive salary, health and wellness initiatives, flexible working policies, and a stand-out team culture, just to name a few.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Approximately 5 years' of experience within a law firm, either as a legal secretary or finance administrator with demonstrated experience overseeing client billing processes;
- A genuine interest in billing with the intention to upskill, learn, and grow;
- The ability to build rapport with key contacts including lawyers, legal secretaries and clients, to be a trusted expert and helping hand;
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to manage your own time and projects to meet deadlines;
- Maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.