This international law firm has it all: progressive work practices, excellent skill development and infrastructure, dynamic work, and lovely people. With a Legal Assistant role now available in Sydney, this is an opportunity for an experienced professional looking for a new challenge.
This is initially a 12 month contract in an ever-growing and adapting practice.
Sitting within the firm's Litigation department, the successful applicant will support a Partner and team. Daily responsibilities include:
- Document and file management;
- Undertaking monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and face to face;
- Diary and meeting management;
- Filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration tasks;
- Assisting with Business Development tasks and liaising with the BD as needed;
- Carrying out department projects;
- General administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
Employees of this firm enjoy an array of benefits which include flexible working policies, paid overtime, ongoing training and development initiatives, and competitive salaries.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Demonstrated proficiency utilising legal billing and file management software;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong work ethic with the ability to take initiative with processes and build relationships with your team and contact.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.