An exciting opportunity for a dedicated and focused Legal Administrator to join a secretarial team in the Sydney office supporting the Corporate Practice Group. In this role, you will be part of a highly collaborative team where you will provide a range of administrative support to fee earners. This is a very supportive environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity with some flexibility available once you're settled into the role.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Understanding of the Financials process– including external/internal billing and reporting, and third party invoicing;
- Reporting (Excel)
- Internal and external client liaison;
- Maintaining records and client databases;
- Opening, closing and archiving new client matter files;
- Word processing, document preparation and drafting correspondence;
- Filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration tasks.
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications:
A minimum of two years' legal experience is required or previous administrative experience in a similar role would be considered.
- Confidence working as part of team and autonomously when required;
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and clients:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work under pressure;
- Excellent technical skills and understanding of software applications;
- Advanced experience using MS Office and excel.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.