Our client is a dynamic and progressive European law firm with focus on energy & resources, technology, and finance.
With nine offices located in 3 continents, this growing network engages with a wide range of clients including pharmaceutical, medical, and life sciences organisations, governments and banks, energy suppliers, and social media companies.
The firm's competitive Corporate team is seeking an experienced and talented Lawyer, tasked with working closely with department partners and clients in the following areas:
- M&A work for UK, European, Japanese and US clients
- Establishment of UK operations for overseas clients
- Drafting, especially of sale and purchase agreements, subscription and shareholder agreements
- Group structuring and restructuring
- Joint ventures
- General corporate work.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- A qualified lawyer with Corporate M&A experience gained in a well rated practice, either within an international, national, or leading specialist firm;
- Demonstrated experience working with Partners and engaging at a high level with clients, with a 'hands-on' approach;
- Excellent project and time management skills;
- Confident, professional, and commercial approach.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.