We're assisting a top 100 UK law firm with their search for a corporate M&A lawyer on a 3 - 6 month contract.
This role has been created due to an influx of work in the practice. You, the successful candidate, would have the responsibility of leading a range of domestic and international transactions including:
- business acquisitions and disposals;
- joint ventures;
- restructures and reconstructions;
- partnership agreements;
- share acquisitions and disposals;
- some AIM work;
- some Corporate Real Estate transactions.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Between 6-12 post qualification experience in Corporate M&A a reputable international law firm;
- Experience in handling some corporate real estate transactions would be of significant interest;
- Excellent academic track record;
- Able to work autonomously without supervision and be available at short notice or immediately;
- Excellent client relationship skills.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.