We're pleased to be representing our client, an international law firm with a prolific history within the Middle East, as they search for a Business Development & Marketing Head in the Middle East.
Based in the Dubai office, the successful BDM professional will manage a team of 7 and hold the responsibility of driving campaigns and product delivery across the region. Additionally, this person will work closely with the UK offices to maintain consistent and effective practices.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with key Partners and stakeholders across the region to augment business opportunities;
- Provide strong and supportive leadership to your regional team;
- Mentor and advocate BDM practices across all offices;
- Manage workflow delegation and project implementation including in-depth campaigns, proposals, and brand building;
- Oversee the BDM budget.
Culture & Benefits:
An equal-opportunity employer, our client invests in it's staff by providing a flexible, respectful, and supportive environment. The firm is known for being a global leader of quality and comprehensive service, with multiple lawyers recognised as Elite Leading Individuals in The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa 2020 edition.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- A comprehensive background in Business Development & Marketing with demonstrated high level leadership, people, and project management experience;
- A history of successfully working with Partners and Executive BD professionals to implement and maintain BDM practices;
- Outstanding communication, relationship management and account management skills;
- A strong track record of revenue generation;
- A commercial approach with an appreciation of data-driven marketing;
- CIM or similar Marketing qualification is desirable;
- An energetic, proactive professional who is able to travel to regional offices.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.