A leading global law firm is seeking a qualified financial accountant to join their team situated in the Riyadh, KSA office.
The firm advises local and international clients on commercial law matters, with offices located across the Middle East.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and liaising with staff across the Middle East and European offices, you will be responsible for KSA financial accounting, audit, filing Zakat and VAT, cashier and general ledger duties.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- At least 4 years' of relevant experience across financial accounting, audit, accounts payable and expense reimbursements;
- Previous working experience in a law firm;
- Excellent English and Arabic written and communication skills;
- A self-starter who is able to manage your workflow and maintain utmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.