Our client is a multi-national law firm and house-hold name as a leading commercial law firm. They are currently searching for a Compliance Officer to join their Dubai office.
The role involves work across client due diligence and conflict management.
The primary function of the role will have a focus on conflicts management and see you:
- Undertaking conflict searches, analysing reports, escalating potential issues for resolution;
- Advising fee earners and PAs on policies and procedures;
- Guiding and training staff on the use of the compliance systems;
- Maintaining records;
- Monitoring relevant regulatory requirements and developments;
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Degree in Business or Law,;
- Experience working in Risk and/or Compliance within legal or related professional services firm;
- Ability to earn trust and develop strong working relationships;
- Ability to work across time zones and manage multiple deadlines;
- Ability to lead and mentor;
- Commercially astute.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing talent solutions from a global perspective. Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations in the areas of Lawyers, Legal Support, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.