Our client is a US law firm with a truly global focus. They are widely regarded as one of the strongest law firm brands in the world, with a long-established Australian practice.
We're assisting this firm with the recruitment of an Associate or Senior Associate to join the Trademark team on a 12 month contract.
The wider IP team are experts in IP Litigation, brand strategy, digital copyright, government procurement, defence contracting, pharma, defamation, and telco infrastructure.
You, the successful applicant, would have a career focus on TM prosecution across the full range of areas above, with good commercial acumen.
Culture & Benefits:
As a brand, this firm offers a flexible and agile work approach and equally, an agile work environment for employees. On top of this, they have a demonstrated history of training and secondment opportunities both locally and internationally.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- 4-8 PQE specialising in trademark prosecution at a top-tier or specialist practice, with a focus on search analysis and advice, prosecution, running opposition and removal proceedings;
- A demonstrated history of excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients and maintain a client-focused approach;
- High work standards with the willingness to learn and contribute to the wider team;
- Strong academic background
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to contribute to the delivery of prompt and commercially astute advice.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.