We're assisting a world class law firm with their search for an Associate to join their Corporate practice with specific experience within the infrastructure sector.
As a member of this team, you, the successful applicant, will join one of the most highly regarded corporate practices in the world with colleagues across four continents.
The Corporate Infrastructure team engages in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic investment services, often in multi-jurisdictional and cross-border deals.
Primary responsibilities of this position will include:
- negotiating sale and purchase agreements (asset and share) and ancillary transaction documentation;
- advising on joint venture and high value commercial agreements;
- assisting and supervising due diligence exercises; and
- playing a leading role in transaction management for regional and international mergers and acquisitions and projects within the infrastructure sector.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- 2-5 PQE in infrastructure M&A with a reputable international law firm;
- Demonstrated experience advising overseas clients within the energy & infrastructure sectors;
- A strong academic record;
- Excellent organisational skills in relation to transaction management;
- A team-player who is interested in intellectually challenging work in a collaborative environment;
- A willingness to expand on an existing skill-set;
- Strong attention to detail with a client-focused approach.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.