If you are looking for an outstanding entry-level position, we would love to hear from you! Under mentorship, you will build your practical knowledge of the following:
- Diary, email, and travel management utilising Microsoft Outlook and in-house processes;
- Document management, drafting, e-filing, and binding utilising Microsoft Word and legal client management systems;
- Preparing documents, presentations and reports and adhering to firm and industry style guides;
- Recording timesheets and producing weekly and monthly client bills;
- Telephone management and client liaison;
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders and building relevant relationships;
- Ad hoc administration and PA tasks.
Our clients consist of national and international law firms that offer career growth, training & development, health and wellbeing initiatives, innovative and agile working practices, and regular social events.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Minimum typing speed 50 wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple people;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Reliable, trustworthy, and able to uphold utmost confidentiality.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.