We are thrilled to be promoting this entry-level Administrative Assistant role within the Corporate Law team of one of the most prestigious law firms in Australia.
This firm represents an international network, ongoing career and skills development, and a hub of culture and diversity. They offer the best training in the industry, to hone your cornerstone legal secretary skills and set you up for a long and enriching career.
If you are looking for an outstanding entry-level position, this role may be for you.
In this role you will support the Senior Legal Assistants in the group along with fee earners as and when required. Under their mentorship, you will build your practical knowledge of the following:
- Diary, email, and travel management utilising Microsoft Outlook and in-house processes;
- Document management, drafting, e-filing, and binding utilising Microsoft Word and legal client management systems;
- Preparing documents, presentations and reports and adhering to firm and industry style guides;
- Recording timesheets and producing weekly and monthly client bills;
- Telephone management and client liaison;
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders and building relevant relationships;
- Ad hoc administration and PA tasks.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Experience in a corporate administration role such as Reception or Office Administration;
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite;
- Quick and accurate touch typing skills;
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to work under delegation and communicate effectively with a variety of people;
- A polished presentation and friendly, positive attitude;
- A relevant degree or diploma is not essential but will be highly regarded.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.