A premier IP Specialist firm is now hiring! We're assisting with their search for a Trade Mark Assistant.
The ideal person for this role will have at least two years' previous experience, with demonstrated knowledge of file creation, client liaison and diary and deadline maintenance.
Culture & Benefits:
This Sydney office of this firm offers a social and collegiate environment. This mid-sized office is a close-knit group that works collaboratively and bonds over weekly team and firm-wide functions.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Minimum typing speed 60wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- At least 2 years or more of demonstrated work experience in a law firm, intellectual property desirable although not essential;
- An adaptable nature, able to manage a fluctuation work-load and liaise with a variety of personalities;
- Extremely organised and detail-oriented;
- Friendly and approachable, willing to assist the larger team if needed.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.