We're pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading international law firm, as they grow their Trade Mark team in Sydney.
Due to internal promotions, the team is seeking a legal administrator to step into a Trade Mark Administrator role.
This position is full-time, with standard working hours of 9am - 5pm, with flexibility to work remotely up to two days per week.
As a TM Administrator, your key responsibility will be to support two Senior Associates with their practice processes. This will include:
- Opening, maintaining and closing files using the firm's document management system;
- Copying and archiving physical and soft files;
- Liaising with clients and third parties on email, phone and in person;
- Attending to and overseeing lodgements using Trade Mark portals;
- Coordinating diaries and meetings;
- Managing daily expenses and attending to the billing process from start to finish;
- General practice administration.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. You will have two Trade Mark Assistants to 'show you the ropes' in tandem with an orientation programme and continued training. For those looking for career progression, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Confident PC user with good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Previous experience of working in legal administration position, within a commercial law firm. Trade marks experience is attractive but not essential;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work analytically through workflows;
- Eager to learn, grow and develop your skilset.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.