We are looking for a 2-5 year qualified lawyer with experience in the Banking & Finance sector on behalf of our client, an elite international law firm.
The firm sets the bar in progressive ethos and employs some of the most brilliant minds in the industry.
This opportunity is ideal for a very driven and career-oriented professional with plans for an enterprising and global career.
Culture & Benefits:
In addition to state of the art offices, high profile work, and work under first class Partners, members of this firm are privy to leading market salaries and incredible training and development initiatives.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Post qualification experience in Banking & Finance, specifically acquisition/leveraged corporate finance within a reputable mid or top-tier law firm;
- Excellent academic track record;
- Career drive with a willingness to commit to long working hours;
- Good organisational skills and experience in transaction management;
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience of business development.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.