We're pleased to be recruiting for an opportunity to join a highly-ranked Construction & Dispute Resolution team within an international law firm.
The practice is seeking an experienced professional with between 4 to 7 PQE to assist with complex construction arbitrations throughout the GCC region.
In this role, the successful applicant will work on major disputes relating to the construction of airports, hospitals, shopping centres, hotels, power stations, bridges and highways, and renewable energy projects to name a few.
This position represents the opportunity to apply your knowledge to a practice that thinks and works globally, that fosters a well-integrated practice and professional development.
The firm will favour western qualified applicants who are currently based in Dubai and have experience within a leading international law firm.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Post qualification experience in Construction Disputes within a reputable international law firm;
- Experience in the Middle East region is strongly preferred;
- Experience with investigations work;
- Excellent academic track record;
- Able to collaborate with all levels within the firm and to take responsibility for solution delivery;
- Capacity to manage multiple projects to a tight deadline;
- Strong analytical skills and present clear and accurate findings.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.