Established in 2014, Barratt Galvin is an Australian-based legal recruitment agency, providing international legal recruitment services. We recruit across a broad range of law jobs and legal business services jobs including Lawyer, Associate, Senior Associate, Paralegal, Legal Secretary, Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant, Human Resources, Business Development, Practice Manager and Office Manager.
We have placed law professionals in jobs in the major cities of Australia, the Middle East and the UK, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Manama and Riyadh.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant or an experienced sales professional to join our team!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and placing qualified legal support candidates for permanent and fixed term contract job vacancies within our clients' companies. These positions can include Legal Secretary, HR, Business Development and Marketing, Reception and Facilities. As part of your role, you will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with both clients and candidates, and consistently meet and exceed recruitment targets.
Candidate Sourcing and Management
- Source high-quality candidates via various recruitment channels including internal database, job boards, social media and referrals
- Screen CVs and conduct virtual and face-to-face interviews with selected applicants to assess their skills, experience and suitability for job vacancies
- Conduct verbal reference checks
- Relationship management of the candidate through their notice period and through their probationary period upon placement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their business needs and providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Agree commercial terms with all new clients, with final sign-off by Director
- Actively seek out new job briefs from clients
- Continuously expand and develop the business by seeking out new clients and building long-term relationships.
- A proven track record of success within a recruitment or sales-based environment;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and candidates at all levels;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Resilience and tenacity, with the ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet and exceed targets
- A positive and proactive approach to problem-solving
- A professional and ethical approach to recruitment