Our client is a top tier international law firm with established offices across the Middle East. There is currently an opportunity within the Dubai office for a Receptionist.
In this role you would act as the face of a leading team of diverse professionals representing the region's most notable corporations. Daily tasks include:
- Employee and guest hospitality and intake;
- Operating the room booking system, ensuring seamless turnover of rooms;
- Liaising with the facilities and guest services teams in preparation for meetings and in-house events;
- Attending to high volume telephone and email communications and directing calls and information accordingly in a quick and professional manner;
- Courier and mail intake and distribution;
- Maintaining and reordering office stock;
- Updating office registries, attendance lists;
- Providing back up administration support such as booking travel.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Note, this role is open to Emirati Nationals only.
- Previous experience of working as a Corporate Receptionist within a professional services organisation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- PC proficient with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous exposure to in house booking systems;
- Immaculately presented, friendly, discreet, and a high degree of professionalism.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.