Our client is a highly regarded international law firm with offices across the Middle East. There is currently an opportunity available for a 3-5 PQE lawyer to support the projects, energy and construction team.
The successful applicant will collaborate with team members in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and regional and international offices to service a global client base so flexibility to travel is essential.
This role will suit a self-starter who is confident in their technical skill as well as their ability to use initiative.
The location of the role can be flexible - Abu Dhabi, Dubai (UAE) or Riyadh (Saudi Arabia ).
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Post qualification experience in energy, infrastructure, construction or projects fields with a reputable international law firm;
- Good organisational skills and experience in transaction management;
- Arabic language skills, particularly the ability to draft in Arabic, would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent academic track record;
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work;
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience of business development.
- Commercially astute.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.