The Abu Dhabi office of a international law firm is hiring for a unique role well-suited to a professional with BD professional or a Legal Secretary seeking a multi-faceted position. Providing a mix of EA and BD assistance, this exciting opportunity is indicative of the agile and progressive nature of the firm.
As the Practice Executive your responsibilities will be varied with scope for growth. You will work closely with Partners, fee earners, and Marketing Managers to assist in the delivery of practice and matter management, travel and diary assistance, client communications, business development, marketing, and billing.
You, the successful applicant, will work directly with clients to facilitate active and positive relationships. Assistance with pitches, bids, research, and collateral will contribute to your weekly tasks.
Additionally you will be responsible for the full gambit of Legal PA/EA tasks in tandem with the utilisation of the international WPO team.
The working schedule of this position is Sunday to Thursday and hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm with overtime where necessary.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Experience in a BD or Senior Legal PA/EA role within an international private practice law firm;
- Proven history of dynamic, creative, and lateral-thinking;
- Excellent organisational, coordination, and interpersonal skills;
- Team player with the ability to partner with all levels of staff to assist with strategy, planning and coordination, pitches and proposals and projects;
- Computer literate with attention to detail and organised working style;
- Demonstrated experience utilising practice management system and general back-office upkeep.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.