This role represents the opportunity to join an elite global firm supporting a trail-blazer and senior Partner in Corporate law and 5 solicitors within their team.
Most of your time will be dedicated to Partner support as the solicitors of the team are quite self-sufficient, making this essentially a 1:1 support ratio. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- High level diary management;
- Providing support to the Partner in their capacity as a member of various industry committees, including producing supporting documentations and presentations and liaising with relevant stakeholders;
- Maintaining a fast-paced practice, utilising weekly team meetings to keep yourself and the team in adherence of tight deadlines;
- Legal support such as maintaining the CMS, opening and closing files, producing weekly billing, file and document management;
- PA support as required.
Culture & Benefits:
The successful applicant will join a collegiate, world-wide community of legal professionals who work on interesting, news-worthy matters.
This long-standing brand has a history of excellent employee retention and is a leader in diversity.
Employees of this firm enjoy state of the art facilities and infrastructure within, arguably, the most impressive premises in Sydney's CBD as well as progressive remote working policies during lockdown and beyond.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- An intermediate or senior Legal Secretary with previous experience of working in a Corporate support role within a legal services organisation;
- Excellent organisational skills with the capacity to rise to a very fast-paced practice and implement workflow procedures to ensure team efficiency;
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working at an intermediate to senior level with Microsoft Office, legal CMS and billing systems, firm style guidelines and precedents;
- Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.