Working within this global law firm you will be supporting a leading Partner in the Corporate team focusing on corporate and fundraising transactions which include equity capital raisings, mergers and acquisitions and general securities law matters.
This role's primary purpose is to provide high quality support to the team on a range of secretarial and administrative matters. Daily responsibilities include:
- Daily management of inboxes and diaries;
- Travel co-ordination - both domestic and international;
- Typing and amending documents;
- Attending to expense reconciliation;
- Monthly billing;
- Liaising with clients and booking meetings;
- Attending to any administrative task that may arise.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Experience as a legal secretary, ideally within Corporate;
- Professional and practical approach to all tasks;
- Strong communication skills and organisational ability;
- The ability to think clearly and act with good judgement.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.