We're excited to be recruiting for a distinctive role, perfect for an Assistant with experience in professional services who enjoys the coordination elements of administration.
Situated within a prestigious Australian law firm, this position consists of providing support to the CEO.
You, the successful applicant, will be exposed to a variety of responsibilities including:
- Telephone, diary, travel and document management;
- Attending and taking notes at client and internal meetings;
- Legal support including monthly billing, reporting and preparation of documents;
- Regular management of spreadsheets, reports, records, filing, and mail.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a personal assistant in a legal, corporate or professional services firm;
- Previous consultancy experience advantageous;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to being a team player as well as work to your own initiative;
- Strong organisation and administration skills with a working proficiency on Microsoft Office Suite and exposure to a client management system;
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.