We're seeking an intermediate-level Paralegal to join a highly regarded international law firm with stunning Sydney offices.
The IPT team is seeking a trademark Paralegal who will provide support to 2 Partners and their team of associates.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Liaising directly with IP Australia and clients regarding matter updates and information;
- Drafting formal reports and correspondence to clients with minimal supervision;
- Conducting online TM searches;
- Drafting and amending declarations, requests for extensions, and exhibits;
- Assisting with the preparation of reports, recordal projects and reviewing goods & services specifications;
- Providing general assistance to Lawyers with trademark prosecution matters;
- Provide assistance and training for trade mark support functions when required.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a flexible working policy that stands above the rest in the current market. Employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Current and previous experience in a trademark support role within a leading or specialist practice;
- Sound knowledge of trademark practices;
- A strong team player with clear communication and drafting skills;
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and manage multiple projects with limited supervision;
- Willingness to learn and engage with the wider team.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.