We're pleased to be assisting a highly regarded and leading global law firm with their search for a Paralegal.
This role will offer the successful applicant varied work within the Litigation team, servicing highly complex and long-running matters spanning the GCC and surrounding regions.
Paralegals within this specialised team are given work akin to an entry-level associate and are therefore recognised as significant members of the group.
Daily tasks can include:
- Conducting research, analysis and providing summary reports on matters of relevancy;
- Creating and maintaining document databases;
- Indexing, collating and filing of documents in preparation for court;
- Supporting the fee earners in their tasks including case investigation;
- Regular collaboration with the local advocates’ firm.
Culture & Benefits:
This firm actively promotes diversity and inclusion of background, perspective and culture amongst offices while also keeping an open dialogue on agile working arrangements where possible.
The opportunity represents a competitive salary package, an array of benefits consistent with a high calibre law firm, and the ability to broaden your knowledge base and professional collegiate network.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Law graduate with either LLB Law degree, JD (or equivalent) and/or LLM;
- LPC (or equivalent) preferred;
- Previous Paralegal gained in an international litigation/arbitration practice, ideally in the Middle East;
- A down-to-earth and commercial communication style;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Arabic language skills would be advantageous but not essential;
- Demonstrated history of delivering a high quality client service;
- Use of initiative and ability to manage multiple projects and often demanding deadlines;
- Results orientated, with a pragmatic and flexible approach to work.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.