Our client is a leading global law firm and a true business leader. The Dubai office has a vacancy for an Operations & Practice Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity for a legal support professional who is currently based in the region.
The successful applicant will support the International Group Head and the Head of Operations in a fast-paced administrative role ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business.
Daily responsibilities will include
- Facilitating and supporting group projects and initiatives;
- Coordinating management meetings;
- Organising and attending relevant meetings to set up, note, and follow up actions;
- Liaise with the Marketing & BD groups to prepare relevant meeting material;
- Utilising practice and expense management software;
- Organising complex travel, agendas, presentations, and events;
- Drafting, editing and creating documentation.
Culture & Benefits:
As an industry leader this firm has a history of offering stability and growth to employees. Additionally, their diversity & inclusion and agile working policies aim to create a culture above the rest.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- An experienced support professional, having worked in private practice or an in-house legal team supporting at management level;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills demonstrated in a business and project support capacity;
- Great relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively, problem solve and think creatively.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.